Other areas that require Cargal's rather rare legal expertise include the subjectivity of field sobriety testing, the inaccuracies of preliminary alcohol screening devices and the inadequate training and experience of most law enforcement personnel to conduct a fair DUI investigation.
What does PASD stand for?
PASD stands for Preliminary Alcohol Screening Device
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PASD
We have 21 other meanings of PASD in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Aware Software Development
- Pgakenyaw Association for Sustainable Development (Thailand)
- Philly All Star Dancers
- Phoenixville Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Pinconning Area School District (Michigan)
- Post Abortion Stress Disorder
- Post Apocalyptic Stress Disorder
- Post Awareness Stress Disorder
- Pottsville Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Power and Signal Distribution
- Program Accounting Services Division
- Princeton Area Swimming and Diving Association (New Jersey)
- Persian Association of Student Dentists and Dentists
- Pennsylvania State Data Center
- Photogrammetric Appendage Structural Dynamics Experiment
- Plan for Accelerated and Sustained Development to End Poverty (Ministry of Finanace and Economic Development; Ethiopia)
- Partnership for Afterschool Education (New York, NY)
- Passive Start and Entry (keyless access)
- Physical and Sport Education
- Planning Assumption for Service Entry (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gacho's blood alcohol level, tested at the scene with a preliminary alcohol screening device, was 0.
An additional instrument in the war on drunk driving is the Preliminary Alcohol Screening device, which the city acquired six months ago for each patrol car.