Other areas that require Cargal's rather rare legal expertise include the subjectivity of field sobriety testing, the inaccuracies of preliminary alcohol screening devices and the inadequate training and experience of most law enforcement personnel to conduct a fair DUI investigation.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Preliminary Alcohol Screening
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Position Announcement System (Sprint)
- Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy
- Post-Abortion Syndrome
- Post-Approval Study (various organizations)
- Power Amplifier Symposium (IEEE)
- Power Assisted Steering
- Power Available Spindle
- Power Azimuth Spectrum
- Pre-Award Survey
- Precision Acquisition System
- Premises Appear Secure
- Presence and Availability Server
- Presidential Airlift Squadron
- Presidential Appointee in a Position Requiring Senate Confirmation (federal government ethics)
- Presidential Arts Scholarship
- Pricing Advisor System (insurance)
- Primary Accounting System (US Department of Education)
- Primary Alerting System
- Priorities Action Statement (Australia)
- Privacy Act Statement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gacho's blood alcohol level, tested at the scene with a preliminary alcohol screening device, was 0.
Authorities say a preliminary alcohol screening about a half-hour after the 9:25 p.