In post-trial proceedings, the Court will decide the remaining issues of scope of injunctive relief, the prejudgement interest to be applied to the final damage award, and the consequences of the jury's finding that infringement was willful.
What does PJI stand for?
PJI stands for Prejudgement Interest (civil litigation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PJI
We have 18 other meanings of PJI in our Acronym Attic
- Perrysburg Junior High School (Ohio)
- Pilgrim John Howland Society (est. 1897)
- Pipe Jumper Hose System
- Peremba Jaya Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Pacific Jetting International, Inc.
- Pacific Justice Institute (Sacramento, CA)
- Parachute Jumping Instructor
- Pattern Jury Instructions
- Phase Jump Inhibiter (Sins of a Solar Empire video game)
- Polyposis, Juvenile Intestinal
- Proper Job Instruction
- Prosthetic Joint Infection
- Princess Juliana International Airport
- Persada Johor International Convention Centre (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
- Pittsburgh Jewish Israeli Film Festival (Pennsylvania)
- Polish Japanese Institute of Information Technology
- Parsons Journal for Information Mapping (Parsons Institute for Information Mapping; New York)
- Pendidikan Jarak Jauh (Indonesian: Remote Education)
- Portland Jazz Jams (podshow)
- Preserves, Jellies and Jams (podcast)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAS Capital is seeking $1,575,000 in damages, plus costs, prejudgement interest and post-judgment interest.
Very preliminary estimates for total damages up to March 4, 1994, including prejudgement interest, are approximately $60 to $66 million.
The Court also trebled this award, directed Pentech to pay Paradise's attorney's fees and prejudgement interest on the royalty award.
The court decision awarded Sensonics additional monetary damages for the patent infringement as well as prejudgement interest and court costs.
The court decision awards Sensonics additional monetary damages for the patent infringement as well as prejudgement interest and court costs.