Try these: Agency Workers Directive; Regulation of working time for self-employed lorry and coach drivers; Parental Leave Directive; Pregnant Workers Directive and the Capital Rights Directive 4.
What does PWD stand for?
PWD stands for Pregnant Workers Directive (EU)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWD
We have 87 other meanings of PWD in our Acronym Attic
- Pine Wilt Disease (agriculture)
- Pine Wood Derby
- Pink, warm, and dry (skin assessment)
- Planar Waveguide Devices
- Plywood (architectural)
- Pocket Word (Microsoft)
- Ponding Water Depth
- Portuguese Water Dog (breed)
- Post Workout Drink (nutrition)
- Postweaning Diarrhea (swine medicine)
- Premises Wire Distribution Room (computer networking)
- Present Working Directory
- Pressure while Drilling (various companies)
- Prevailing Wage Determination
- Print Working Directory (Unix command)
- Printed Wiring Diagram
- Procurement Work Directive
- Professional and Workforce Development (various schools)
- Program Word
- Program Work Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
The targets listed in the Plan for Growth document include the European Parliament's position on the Pregnant Workers Directive, and the Information and Consultation of Employees Directive.
There are a number of pieces of legislation, such as the EU Pregnant Workers Directive, that cover pregnant women in the police service.