2 shows estimates for maternal mortality ratios (MMRs) and pregnancy-related mortality ratios (PRMRs) for South Africa from a variety of sources.
What does PRMR stand for?
PRMR stands for Pregnancy-Related Mortality Ratio
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRMR
- Participatory Resource Management Project (Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam)
- Pharmion Risk Management Programme (UK)
- Plutonium Recovery Modification Project
- Process Risk Management Procedure
- Product Recovery Management Plan
- Proposed Resource Management Plan (US DOI)
- Presidential Recordings and Materials Preservation Act of 1974
- Pittsburgh Regional Minority Purchasing Council (Pennsylvania)
- Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride (Australia)
- Predicted Resting Metabolic Rate
- Pentagon Reservation Maintenance Revolving Fund
- Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program
- Pearl River Middle School
- Personnel Recovery Mission Software
- Petroleum Resources Management System
- Police Records Management System
- Pond Road Middle School (New Jersey)
- Pressure Reducing and Metering Station (natural gas production)
- Pressurized Rescue Module System
- Preston Recorded Music Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overall, the pregnancy-related mortality ratio in the United States was 14.
During the nine-year study period, the pregnancy-related mortality ratio for black women was 30.