Valerie Rubin, a social worker with the Pregnancy Loss Support Program of the National Council of Jewish Women, New York Section, points out that "more couples are putting off having babies until they are well established in their careers and their relationships.
What does PLSP stand for?
PLSP stands for Pregnancy Loss Support Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLSP
We have 12 other meanings of PLSP in our Acronym Attic
- Plastidic Type I Signal Peptidase
- PNNI Link State Packet (ATM)
- Point Loma String Project
- Point Lookout State Park (Scotland, Maryland)
- Polymeric Lamellar Substrate Particle
- Portable Ladder Safety Policy
- Potential Location Server Point
- Power Limit Set Point
- Precious Life Saving Products Inc.
- Predatory Lending Solutions Project
- Premium License Support Program
- Price List of Spare Parts
- Programme Logistical Support Project (Vietnam)
- Promised Land State Park (Pennsylvania)
- Proportional Lot-sizing and Scheduling Problem
- Pryor Leadership Studies in Nursing Program
- Public Land Sale Program
- Public Lands Stewardship Program (Florida)
- Public Library Sales Program
- Pusat Latihan Staf Politeknik (Myanmar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
No matter what type of loss a couple endures, they share with other bereaved parents a bond of sorrow as they live through the tragedy and try to cope with their grief, according to Perry-Lynn Moffitt, co-author of A Silent Sorrow: Pregnancy Loss and a lay bereavement counselor with the Pregnancy Loss Support Program of the National Council of Jewish Women, New York Section.