Pregnancy associated plasma protein A, a potential marker for vulnerable plaque in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.
What does PAPP stand for?
PAPP stands for Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein (human reproduction)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAPP
We have 13 other meanings of PAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Application Presiding Officer (US NRC)
- Professional Association of Parasail Operators (San Diego, CA)
- Public Authorities Project Organisation
- Purchased As Part Of
- Palo Alto Police Officers' Association (Palo Alto, CA)
- Partido Popular para o Desenvolvimento (Portuguese: Popular Party For The Development; Angola)
- Pan African Psycho-Oncology Society
- Papilloma Polyoma Vacuolating Virus
- Permits And Permit Processing
- Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures (National Science Foundation)
- Pulmonary Artery Perfusion Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pulmonary Artery Pulse Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein A
- Philadelphia Area Paintball Players Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A
- Primordial Anisotropy Polarization Pathfinder Array (astrophysics)
- Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pennsylvania Powered Paragliding (recreational club)
- Partially Acidulated Phosphate Rock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers at NT0 Laboratories (Huntington, NY) looked at 10,000 pregnant women and assessed 2 types of tests: free beta-hCG and pregnancy associated plasma protein A and ultrasound measurement of nuchal translucency.
The two new Down syndrome reagents are designed to measure the free beta subunit of human Chorionic Gonadotrophin ("Free hCG[eth]") and Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A ("PAPP-A"), respectively, in maternal serum, which are important markers of Down syndrome.
Release patterns of pregnancy associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A) in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
First trimester biochemical screening for trisomy 21: the role of free beta hCG, alpha fetoprotein and pregnancy associated plasma protein A.