Utility industry technology helps farmers and ranchers build and repair wire fences MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) today announced the national launch of Ranchmate (TM), a line of measurably superior wire fence construction and repair products.
What does PLP stand for?
PLP stands for Preformed Line Products (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLP
We have 260 other meanings of PLP in our Acronym Attic
- Plant Pathology
- Platonic Life Partners
- Poopy Loopy Pipes (slang for network congestion)
- Positive Launch Procedures
- Power Law Process (reliability)
- Power Limits Program
- Pre-mobilization Legal Preparation
- Precision Learning Program (PTC)
- Preferred Legal Plan (Miami, FL)
- Preferred Lenders Program (SBA delegates loan approval, closing, and most servicing to these lenders)
- Premier Lodging Program (US government)
- Premium Licensing Program (Citrix)
- Present Levels of Performance (education)
- Presentation Level Protocol
- Preserve Life, Limit the Effects, Promote recovery (goals of first responders)
- Primary Leadership Programme (UK)
- Private Label Partners, Inc. (Elmont, NY)
- Private Label Product
- Private Leaning Post
- Product Line Practice
Samples in periodicals archive:
They mainly engage in power of optic cable, Preformed Line Products for OPGW/ADSS cable.
ACJ604) ERIC GRAEF - PREFORMED LINE PRODUCTS COMPANY (PLPC).
20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) on September 15, 2011 declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Preformed Line Products (PLP) introduces a new trend in access technology.
9, 2003 Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq:PLPC) today announced the formation of an alliance with ADC (Nasdaq:ADCT) and Sumitomo Electric to provide a complete end-to-end solution for fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP/FTTX) deployment within major communications service provider networks.
3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Preformed Line Products Company (Nasdaq: PLPC) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Electropar Limited.
com), Sumitomo Electric and Preformed Line Products (PLP) (Nasdaq:PLPC) today announced that the companies have teamed together to develop and engineer a fiber-to-the-premise (FTTX) connectivity solution for use within major telecommunications service provider networks.