Content includes updates for preferred roaming lists, service subscription and other data management.
What does PRL stand for?
PRL stands for Preferred Roaming List (cellular phones)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PRL
We have 136 other meanings of PRL in our Acronym Attic
- Plaga Removal Laser
- Plagas Removal Laser (Resident Evil 4 game)
- Plan Rozwoju Lokalnego (Polish: Local Development Plan)
- Plant Research Laboratory (Michigan State University)
- Plasma Research Laboratory
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Polska Rzeczpospolita Ludowa (Poland)
- Population Research Laboratory (University of Alberta)
- Port Rail Line (Hong Kong)
- Post Rate Limit
- Prevención de Riesgos Laborales
- Primate Research Laboratory (part of the NIH animal research program)
- Prioritized Requirements List
- Probabilistic Record Linkage (healthcare)
- Process Readiness Level
- Production Rule Language
- Professional Renewal Leave (LANL)
- Program Related Logistics
- Program Requirements List
- Program Requirements Logic
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will be assisted through the process which includes dialing *228 to update their Preferred Roaming List wirelessly.
Sprint is also able to dynamically change Preferred Roaming Lists and device configuration updates over the air, making device support and mobile connections more efficient and reliable.
Interop's platform enables CDMA operators to update Preferred Roaming Lists (PRLs), service programming codes, and text messaging services directly on subscriber handsets.
This new capability enables network operators to access elementary files on R-UIM cards to update Preferred Roaming Lists (PRLs), service programming codes, and text messaging services directly on the R-UIM cards of subscriber handsets.
The IS-683-compliant CDMA OTA solution automatically provisions Number Assignment Modules (NAMs) and Preferred Roaming Lists (PRLs) at the point of sale.
3 solution enables MetroPCS to adjust its Preferred Roaming List automatically to manage cost structures and react quickly to changing roaming relationships in a competitive market.
Devices should have the most current preferred roaming list (PRL) and updated Connection Card manager software.