Beneficiaries can collect payments by logging on to the QuickDraw site, choosing their preferred method of payment from a drop down list and supplying the necessary information.
What does PMOP stand for?
PMOP stands for Preferred Method of Payment (gambling)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMOP
We have 4 other meanings of PMOP in our Acronym Attic
- Passive Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode
- Parallel Method of Moments
- Professional Medical Office Management (listserv community)
- Performance Monitor
- Previous Mean Order Number
- Proactive Metropolitan Optical Network
- Process Monitor
- Push Me Out Of The Snow
- Phase Modulation On Pulse
- Phased Monthly Obligation Plan
- Polaris Material Office, Pacific
- Parameterized Model Order Reduction
- Plasma Membrane Oxidoreductase (biochemistry)
- Positive Metal Oxide Silicon
- Positive Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Positive-Channel Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Primary Military Occupational Specialty
- Prime Minister's Official Spokesperson
- Property Management Office Services
- Pseudo-Mean Opinion Score
Samples in periodicals archive:
Produce, other non-barcoded items and impulse items can also be added at the self checkout Shoppers then pay with their preferred method of payment and can quickly be on their way.
For nearly twenty-five years, the French have used the CB card as their preferred method of payment and nearly 500 billion Euros are processed within the CB payment network annually.
Credit cards have long since become the most flexible companion for spending and have encouraged most UK consumers to use them as a preferred method of payment, managing to total a massive pounds 56.
Retailers will continue to allow consumers to choose their preferred method of payment.
Peter Jackson, head of banking at Halifax, said: "Cash and debit cards are clearly the preferred method of payment in the UK today
It advises that the fastest and preferred method of payment is to send the money to the shipping company through a Western Union Money Transfer.
4 You will be asked for your preferred method of payment.