Purse: $500,000 PREFERRED HEALTH SYSTEMS WICHITA OPEN June 21-24 Crestview CC Wichita.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Preferred Health Systems (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Portsmouth Humane Society (Virginia)
- Post Harvest Survey
- Postal History Society
- Pottsville High School (Pennsylvania and Arkansas)
- Poway High School (Poway, CA, USA)
- Poydras High School (New Roads, Louisiana)
- Prairie High School (Vancouver, Washington)
- Praxair Healthcare Services (Danbury, CT)
- Pre-Health Society (various schools)
- Precision High Speed
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services (New Mexico)
- Presbyterian High School (Singapore)
- Presbyterian Historical Society
- Presbyterian Homes Services (various locations)
- Preventive Healthcare Services
- Prime Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Princeton High School (Sharonville, Ohio; Princeton, New Jersey)
- Prison Health Services, Inc.
- Prison Health Systems
- Professional Health Studies (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to deploying Compliance 360, policies and procedures at Preferred Health Systems were simply out on a shared drive, with no archiving functionality or other features and functions the company needed.
Consolidated Highlights * Commercial risk membership of 1,501,000, up from 1,418,000 at year-end * Sequential organic membership growth in small group products * Closed Preferred Health Systems, Inc.
HealthEquity's consumer-driven solution and the Preferred Health Systems high deductible health plans will be integrated for the convenience of members.
HMO Blue is offered by Preferred Health Systems, Inc.
added the PHCS Network -- EBA&M added PHCS e-price Direct -- MEBA Medical and Benefits Plan added the new PHCS Medical Management service -- Preferred Health Systems added PHCS e-price Direct.
Midlands Choice Network) -- Preferred Health Systems Kan.
Klauk finished T2 at both the Preferred Health Systems Wichita Open and the season-ending Tour Championship.