Prior to deploying Compliance 360, policies and procedures at Preferred Health Systems were simply out on a shared drive, with no archiving functionality or other features and functions the company needed.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Preferred Health Systems (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Portsmouth Humane Society (Virginia)
- Post Harvest Survey
- Postal History Society
- Pottsville High School (Pennsylvania and Arkansas)
- Poway High School (Poway, CA, USA)
- Poydras High School (New Roads, Louisiana)
- Prairie High School (Vancouver, Washington)
- Praxair Healthcare Services (Danbury, CT)
- Pre-Health Society (various schools)
- Precision High Speed
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services (New Mexico)
- Presbyterian High School (Singapore)
- Presbyterian Historical Society
- Presbyterian Homes Services (various locations)
- Preventive Healthcare Services
- Prime Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Princeton High School (Sharonville, Ohio; Princeton, New Jersey)
- Prison Health Services, Inc.
- Prison Health Systems
- Professional Health Studies (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:CVH) announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Preferred Health Systems, Inc.
a provider of solutions to the Property & Casualty and Healthcare markets, today announced that Wichita-based, Preferred Health Systems (PHS), has chosen Duck Creek's Healthcare Solution for Sales Automation to provide PHS an online rating, underwriting and proposal generation system for its multiple lines of business, including PPO, POS, HMO with Dental and Vision for small and large groups.
Preferred Health Systems added PHCS e-price Direct.
Midlands Choice Network) -- Preferred Health Systems Kan.
Klauk finished T2 at both the Preferred Health Systems Wichita Open and the season-ending Tour Championship.
Her clients included the Preferred Health Systems, Consortium Health Plans, Managed Health Network, and the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
This relationship with Preferred Health Systems is a natural fit," said James Herrington, PHCS Chief Marketing Officer.