Though physicians may wear black eyes from school yard skirmishes with payers and hospitals, they know they must concentrate on delivering outcomes that make their organization the preferred health care network from among a laundry list of provider networks, i.
What does PHCN stand for?
PHCN stands for Preferred Health Care Network (health insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHCN
We have 1 other meaning of PHCN in our Acronym Attic
- Park Heights Community Health Alliance (Baltimore, MD)
- Port Hope Community Health Concerns Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Paint Horse Club Italia (Italian equestrian club)
- Philippine Humanitarian Contingent to Iraq
- Primary Health Care Initiatives
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Information Bureau (Glen Ellyn, Illinois)
- Master Chief Photographer's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Public Health and Community Medicine (various universities)
- Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Manufacturers Club (Minnesota Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors; Brooklyn Center, MN)
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria
- Primary Health Care Network
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Philippine Heart Center Nursing Alumni Society
- Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioners
- Public Health Community Nutrition Practice Group (American Dietetic Association)
- Public/Community Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Pacific Health Care Organization, Inc. (Medex Healthcare, Inc.)
- Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil
- Physician Hospital Community Organization (Spokane, WA; est. 1994)
- Primary Health Care Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, SMHP owns the Preferred Health Care Network (PHCN) provider network.
CDS is an affiliate of Saint Mary's Health Plans, a statewide managed care services organization that includes Saint Mary's HealthFirst (HMO) and Preferred Health Care Network (PP0).