Asked whether she felt the chief violated the city's social media policy, the councilor said, "I prefer not to answer that, because I don't have enough facts.
What does PNTA stand for?
PNTA stands for Prefer Not to Answer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PNTA
We have 7 other meanings of PNTA in our Acronym Attic
- Private Network Transport
- Privately Negotiated Transaction
- Program Navigation Template (web development)
- Psychiatric Nursing Technician
- Publicidad No Tradicional (Spanish: Non-Traditional Advertising)
- Pacific Northwest Theatre Associates (Seattle, Washington)
- Pakistan National Tuberculosis Association
- Palmerston North Taekwondo Academy
- Paul N Terry Associates (UK marketing consultants)
- Polsko-Niemieckie Towarzystwo Akademickie (Polish: Polish-German Academic Society)
- Petri Nets Tools and Applications (Workshop)
- Pacific Northwest Transplant Bank (Portland, OR)
- Phil 'n' the Blanks (band)
- Pacific Northwest Tool Club (Hillsboro, OR)
- Pacific Northwest Tool Collectors (Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia, Canada)
- Paisley Natural Therapy Centre (est. 1985; UK)
- Philippine National Touring Car (race)
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- Partidul National Taranesc Crestin Democrat (Romania)
- Portable Navigation, Tracking and Communication System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Please tick one box only Yes No Prefer not to answer 2.
When pressed about the possibility of Israeli military intervention in Iran, he remarked that such an event is only a hypothesis, but refused to be drawn further, saying "I prefer not to answer such questions.
A good answer is, "I would prefer not to answer any more questions until I can see an attorney.
Clinton is an unusually disciplined politician, expert at the art of avoiding, sidestepping or ignoring questions that she’d prefer not to answer.
I don't want to be rude, but I'd prefer not to answer questions about my folks.
All those questions that the 3,000-plus Whitehall press officers would prefer not to answer.
If a question is asked that you would prefer not to answer in front of the whole courtroom, just let me know and you can come up here and give your answer just in front of the attorneys and me.