Contract notice: Prefabricated building acquisition framework agreement.
What does PREFAB stand for?
PREFAB stands for Prefabricated
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Premature Child
- Pacific Rim Energy and Environment Network
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (rabies immunization)
- Pacific Renewable Energy Fund (Micronesia)
- Paris Real Estate Finders (Paris, France)
- Polish Real Estate Federation (est. 1995)
- Pooled Real Estate Fund
- Priest River Experimental Forest (Rocky Mountain Research Station; Moscow, ID)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency
- Prepare Final Acceptance Trial
- Prudential Real Estate Fixed Income Investors (mortgage investment manager; Prudential Financial, Inc.; Newark, NJ)
- Preferences and Their Applications in Logic Programming Systems (workshop)
- Presentation Refuse
- Pacific Real Estate Group (California)
- Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group (South Carolina)
- Plausible Reality Extrusion Group
- Promotion of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Greenhouse Gas Abatement
- Philippine Research Education and Government Information Network
- Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: US Prefabricated Housing Market http://www.
Concept buildings take just eight weeks to set up and can be built anywhere in the world Dubai Austrian house builder Elk announced last week that it's entering a new business sector by offering prefabricated hotels which can be built in just eight weeks and can be set up anywhere in the world.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The aim is to create a prefabricated family house suitable for an urban environment.
US shipments of prefabricated housing, which includes manufactured housing (single-section and multisection), and modular, precut and panelized housing, are forecast to decline 1.
That is the idea being sold by a Van Nuys company that recently joined the cabal of modernist architects trying their luck at low-cost prefabricated dwellings.
The Prefabricated Home Colin Davies Reaktion Books 79 Farrington Road, London 3C1M 1JU, England 1861892438 $29.
He has been approached by Kenora Mayor David Canfield to manufacture prefabricated houses--a concept that has piqued his interest, particularly since homes are constructed largely from building studs, McKay says.