Within the terms of the contracts, both partners will sell and service Pavilion's Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS), the Software CEM(TM) for emissions monitoring and Pavilion's environmental data management system -- Envisage(TM) -- for real-time performance management, record keeping and reporting.
What does PEMS stand for?
PEMS stands for Predictive Emissions Monitoring System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEMS
We have 38 other meanings of PEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Phoenix Early Music Society (Phoenix, AZ)
- Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual (holistic healing)
- Porcelain Enamel Metal Substrate (circuitry)
- Portable Emissions Measurement System
- Portable Environmental Monitoring Station (US DOE)
- Post-Exercise Muscle Soreness
- Postal Emergency Management System
- Poult Enteritis Mortality Syndrome
- Power and Energy Management Solutions
- Pre-and Early Modern Studies
- Premium Energy Management Services (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Pressure Equalizing Module (water pressure; Florida)
- Proactive Energy Management System
- Process Environmental Monitoring System
- Program Evaluation and Monitoring System
- Programmable Electrical Medical System
- Programmable Electronic Medical Systems
- Project Estimation and Management System
- Property Equipment Management System (PMS Systems Corporation)
- Provider Enhanced Management Services (Elwyn)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced that the State of Nebraska has approved the use of predictive emissions monitoring systems (PEMS) to achieve EPA continuous emissions monitoring compliance requirements.
Pavilion's Soft Sensor(R) technology was used to develop the first EPA-approved predictive emissions monitoring system in the United States, known commercially as Software CEM.
With more than 150 specialized automation solutions installed nationwide, PAI is a leading provider of data acquisition software for real-time, parametric and predictive emissions monitoring systems.