A survey of industrial model predictive control technology.
What does PCT stand for?
PCT stands for Predictive Control Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCT
We have 371 other meanings of PCT in our Acronym Attic
- Potomac Consolidated TRACON (FAA)
- Praceta (Portuguese: courtyard; postal usage)
- Prayer Changes Things
- Pre Cyclone Tension (edgy, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Pre-Commercial Thin (forestry)
- Pre-Conference Tutorials
- Precinct (election district)
- Preclinical Toxicology (studies of new chemical entities or drugs on animals)
- Precordial Thump
- Pressure Controlled Tester
- Pressure Cooker Test
- Pressure Cycling Technology (analytical sample preparation technique)
- Primary Care Trust (UK National Health Service)
- Princeton, IL (Amtrak station code; Princeton, IL)
- Princeton, NJ, USA (airport code)
- Private Communication Technology
- Procalcitonin (peptides)
- Process Change Team
- Process Control Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The applications utilise state-of-the-art multi-variable predictive control technology to move the heaters to a safe and economically-optimal operating region.
Based on Pavilion's innovative and proven model predictive control technology, the Cement Solution delivers optimization across key areas of the production process including raw material preparation, pyroprocessing and cement grinding.
7 percent at the extruder * Product consistency and process improvements of 27 percent * Enhanced predictive measurement accuracy with an average melt flow rate (MFR) accuracy rate of 95 percent With more commercial applications than any other supplier, Pavilion Technologies is a recognized leader in delivering model predictive control technology to the polymer industry.
Based on Honeywell's patented robust multivariable predictive control technology, this comprehensive package provides all of the necessary tools to design, implement, and maintain multiple-input/multiple-output applications to drive processes to maximum economic benefit.
The recent patents include: Kiln Thermal and Combustion Control; Patent numbers 6,438,430 and 6,625,501 B2 With patent 6,438,430, kiln and combustion control is optimized through the use of model predictive control technology to achieve more reliable operation.
Prior to the introduction of DeltaV Predict, model predictive control technology was complicated and difficult to apply, as well as limited to problems involving costly and time-consuming engineering.
Honeywell Hi-Spec Solutions was chosen to be that supplier, employing its second-generation Profit Controller software with Robust Multivariable Predictive Control Technology (RMPCT).