July 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that Memphis Police Department (MPD) has enhanced its crime fighting techniques with IBM predictive analytics software and reduced serious crime by more than 30 percent, including a 15 percent reduction in violent crimes since 2006.
What does PASW stand for?
PASW stands for Predictive Analytics Software (applied statistical software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PASW
We have 3 other meanings of PASW in our Acronym Attic
- Provisional Approval for Service Use
- Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges (accrediting body for state universities and colleges in the Philippines)
- Philadelphia Alternate Systems User Group (Pennsylvania)
- Pusat Asasi Sains Universiti Malaya (Malay: Centre for Foundation Studies in Science, University of Malaya)
- Portable Anodic Stripping Voltammetry
- Pre-Application Site Visit (Seattle, WA)
- Penetrating Abdominal Stab Wounds (surgery)
- Performing Arts Studio West
- Positive Action South West (HIV support group; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading provider of healthcare predictive analytics software and services, is the winner of Healthcare Financial Management Association's (HFMA) 2012 Healthcare Reform Case Study Contest.
As part of today's news, IBM is also announcing customers such as Navy Federal Credit Union, Rosetta Stone and Money Mailer that are making faster and more personalized decisions with predictive analytics software through insight gained by extracting information about client sentiment from a variety of data sources.
Richard Thaler and Nate Silver Headline Directions; Join Industry Experts and Leading Organizations to Share Innovative Applications of Predictive Analytics Software CHICAGO -- SPSS Inc.
Nasdaq: SPSS), the leading global provider of Predictive Analytics software and solutions, today announced PASW([R]) Statistics Certification, a new standard that confirms an individual's level of expertise with PASW Statistics.
Predictive Analytics Software (PASW([R])) from SPSS Inc.
Leading German Telecommunications Provider Deploys SPSS Predictive Analytics Software (PASW) to Optimize Direct Marketing Campaigns CHICAGO -- Versatel AG, one of the largest providers of voice, internet and data services in the German market, is using Predictive Analytics Software (PASW) from SPSS Inc.
M-Factor, Inc, the premier provider of predictive analytics software for marketing and trade investment management, today announced it has been showcased in the July 2009 AMR Research Report, "Cool Technologies for Improving Consumer Products Value Networks.