Purpose and Objectives The precordial catch syndrome is an easily diagnosed, exceedingly common cause of benign chest pain, yet it is underrecognized.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Precordial Catch Syndrome (chest pain)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Power Center (Unit) Substation
- Power Conditioning System
- Power Control Subchannel
- Power Conversion System
- Powertrain Control Solutions (Las Vegas, NV)
- Pre Classic Space (Lego theme)
- Pre-Construction Survey
- Preauthorized Checking Service
- Precision Computer Systems (various locations)
- Precision Contracting Services (various locations)
- Predefined Command Script
- Preferred Creditor Status
- Prepaid Cellular Service
- Preparatory and Continuing Studies (University of Houston; Texas)
- Pressure Control Solenoid
- Pressure Control System
- Pretreated Corn Stover
- Pretty Crappy Service :-)
- Prevention Care and Support (various organizations)
- Primary Care Site (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract: The precordial catch syndrome is frequently mentioned as part of a long differential diagnosis of chest pain in children.