Denning will expound on the Starbucks approach to success as a guest speaker for the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) Marketing and Sales Conference, which will be held August 24 and 25 at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel and Conference Center.
What does PMA stand for?
PMA stands for Precision Metalforming Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMA
We have 624 other meanings of PMA in our Acronym Attic
- Post Mission Analysis
- Post Mortem Auctoris (Latin: After the Author's Death; intellectual property law)
- Post Mortem Autolysis (pathology)
- Poste Médical Avancé (advanced medical post)
- Postmenstrual Age
- Power Marketing Administration
- Power Marketing Agency
- Power Memory Area
- Pre-Medical Association (various locations)
- Pre-Motor Area (of the brain; neurology)
- Premarket Approval
- Premier Martial Arts (various locations)
- Presentation of Mary Academy
- President's Management Agenda
- Presidential Mandate
- Pressurized Mating Adapter (ISS)
- Pretty Much Amazing (website)
- Primary Market Area
- Prime Minister's Awards for Teaching Excellence (Canada)
- Print Media Academy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Precision Metalforming Association, Independence, OH, and the National Tooling and Machining Association, Fort Washington, MD, are combining their federal government advocacy programs to promote the U.
The FABTECH International & AWS Welding Show is co-sponsored by SME, the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association International (FMA), the American Welding Society (AWS), and the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA).
According to a recent report from the Precision Metalforming Association (Cleveland), metalforming companies expect a slight improvement in business conditions in the next three months.
Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) member Jim Evans testified recently before the U.
The Precision Metalforming Association is unhappy with Dubya.
WASHINGTON -- With the stakes for manufacturers higher than ever, The National Tooling & Machining Association (NTMA) and the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) announced a new initiative to encourage manufacturers to vote in the November 6th presidential and congressional elections through One Voice, the two associations' combined federal advocacy program in Washington, DC.
The webinar was held in collaboration between Cimatron, MetalForming Magazine, and the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA).