TSgt Bessert, TSgt Richardson, and SSgt Anderson, were notified by the Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory (PMEL) that the high-pressure relief setting of a tire inflation kit had been changed from 220 psi to 395 psi.
What does PMEL stand for?
PMEL stands for Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMEL
We have 3 other meanings of PMEL in our Acronym Attic
- Plena Manlibro de Esperanta Gramatiko (Esperanto: Complete Handbook of Esperanto Grammar)
- Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme (India)
- Pocono Mountain East High School (Swiftwater, PA)
- Parker Montessori Educational Institute (est. 1987; Parker, CO)
- Peshawar Model Educational Institute (est. 1979; Pakistan)
- Pittsburgh Middle East Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Project Management Enterprises, Inc. (Bethesda, MD)
- Project Management Excellence Initiative (est. 2002; Canada)
- Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory
- Potentially Malignant Epithelial Lesion
- Progressive Multiple Event Location (earthquakes)
- Personal Motion Event Monitor
- Particle Mesh Ewald Molecular Dynamics
- Pneumococcal Molecular Epidemiology Network
- Performance, Modeling, Evaluation and Optimization of Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Pennsylvania Migrant Education Program (est. 1969)
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (USAID)
- Pesticide Management Education Program
- Plasma Membranes Enriched Particles (biochemical physics)
- Position of the Maximum Energy Peak (electrographic recording datum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The professionals assigned to the 379th Expeditionary Maintenance Squadron precision measurement equipment laboratory are "doctors" for one of the Air Force's most precious resources--its equipment.
Although DTS maintains more aircraft for pilot training than any other company in the world, the contract win enhances the depth of DTS capabilities as the premier maintainer of T-37, T-38, and T-1A aircraft, aerospace ground equipment and associated ground support equipment, and precision measurement equipment laboratory.