Precision Machined Products Association, and the Society of the Plastics Industry, Inc.
What does PMPA stand for?
PMPA stands for Precision Machined Products Association (Brecksville, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PMPA
We have 20 other meanings of PMPA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Management and Policy (various schools)
- Pyron Metal Powders
- (spin-)Projected Moeller-Plesset Second-Order (perturbation theory)
- Peripheral Myelin Protein 22
- Portable MP3 player
- (spin-)Projected Moeller-Plesset Fourth-Order (perturbation theory)
- Peroxisomal Membrane Protein, 70-KD
- Petroleum Marketing Practices Act (US)
- Powder Metallurgy Parts Association
- Private Medical Practitioners Association (various locations)
- Professional Mortgage Packagers Alliance
- Public Management and Policy Association (London, UK)
- Portable Multipurpose Application Console
- Pedestrian Master Plan Advisory Group (Seattle, WA)
- Product Manager, Petroleum and Water Systems (US Army)
- Polymorphic Membrane Protein B (genetics)
- Premature Male Pattern Baldness (genetic traits)
- Program in Molecular Plant Biology (Colorado State University)
- Project Management Professional Boot Camp (training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter was active with the Precision Machined Products Association, serving as the local district's chairperson, as well as on the National Board of Trustees.
About PMTS The 2009 PMTS is presented by the Precision Machined Products Association and co-presented by Production Machining and Modern Machine Shop magazines.