Sculpted to fit the left hand, the Logitech(R) MX(TM)610 Left-Hand Laser Cordless Mouse provides the same advantages afforded to the right hand, with Logitech's precision laser tracking system, advanced cordless technology, navigation controls, and e-mail and instant message notifications.
What does PLTS stand for?
PLTS stands for Precision Laser Tracking System (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLTS
We have 8 other meanings of PLTS in our Acronym Attic
- Production Logging Tool Quicklook Log
- Phospholipid Mass Transfer Rate (biochemistry)
- Plan for Long-Range Technical Requirements
- Polskie Lekarskie Towarzystwo Radiologiczne (Polish: Polish Medical Radiological Society)
- Posterior Lamellar Tarsal Rotation (trachoma)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary (Berkeley, CA)
- Parts Life Tracking System
- Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
- Physical Layer Test System (Agilent Technologies; Santa Clara, CA)
- Position Location Test System (Spirent Communications)
- Production Line Tool Set
- Platoon Sergeant
- Post-Lens Tear Thickness (eyes)
- Prince Lyric Transcription Team
- Patrol Leader Training Unit (South African Scout Association)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Electric Steam Power Plant)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Central Steam Power; Bandung Institute of Technology Network)
- Periodic Linear Time-Variant
- Project Lead the Way
- Private Logistics Trading Exchange (software; trademark of Freightgate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
this versatile new mouse offers Logitech's precision laser tracking system, advanced cordless technology, extensive navigation controls, and e-mail and instant message notification lights.