Mortarmen from Company C, 1-506th Infantry, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division, Forward Operating Base Kushamond, Paktika Province, Afghanistan, fired a 120mm Precision Guided Mortar Munitions round for the first time last March 26, which hit within 4 meters of its target.
What does PGMM stand for?
PGMM stands for Precision Guided Mortar Munitions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of PGMM in our Acronym Attic
- Programmed Fuel Injection
- Pretty Girls Make Graves (band)
- Peace Gospel Ministries International
- Pendidikan Guru Madrasah Ibtidaiyah (Indonesian education organization)
- Peter Gammons Ministries International (various locations)
- Post Graduate Medical Institute
- Primary Green Monkey Kidney
- Plant Genome Mapping Laboratory (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Precision Graphics Markup Language
- Primary Gastric Malignant Lymphoma (cancer)
- Provincial Groundwater Monitoring Network (Canada)
- Pedro Guevara Memorial National High School (Santa Cruz, Philippines)
- Professional Game Match Officials (UK)
- Professional Game Match Officials Board (Great Britain)
- Professional Game Match Officials Limited (England soccer referrees booking agent)
- Plasma Gun, Man-Portable (science fiction, gaming)
- Program Management Plan (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Program Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
- Professional Government Military Photographers of Canada
- Precision Guided Munitions Planning Software (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAE Systems uses a mid-body guidance approach that employs its Distributed Aperture Semi-Active Laser Seeker (DASALS(TM)), also used on the Army's Precision Guided Mortar Munitions Program.
The same DASALS technology used in BAE Systems' APKWS II offering also is incorporated in the Army's Precision Guided Mortar Munitions program, which is now undergoing system testing.