Army project manager of Precision Fires Rocket and Missile Systems.
What does PFRMS stand for?
PFRMS stands for Precision Fires Rocket and Missile System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Public Fill Reception Facility (Hong Kong)
- Public Foundation Ruskiy Fond
- Pelvic Floor Research Group (University of Michigan Health System)
- Population, Family and Reproductive Health (Johns Hopkins School of Public Health)
- Plaque Formation Rate Index (dentistry)
- Polish Foundry Research Institute (Ministry of Economy; Poland)
- Publicly Funded Research Institutes (Australia)
- Piedmont Feline Rescue League (Virginia)
- Probabilistic Feature Relevance Learning
- Prosperous Few and the Restless Many (book)
- Plainville Family Resource Network (Plainville, CT)
- Polska Federacja Rynku Nieruchomoœci (Polish)
- Pending File Rename Operation
- Police and Fire Retirees of Ohio, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Pelagic Fisheries Research Program (University of Hawaii at Manoa; Honolulu, HI)
- Pliable Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Private Forest Reserves Program (Australia; 1997-2006)
- Pro Flight Rudder Pedals (Mad Catz Interactive, Inc.)
- Process to Further Reduce Pathogens
- Pultruded Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GMLRS Unitary Rocket is managed by the Precision Fires Rocket and Missile Systems Project Management Office, Redstone Arsenal, Ala.
The Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Systems Manager for Rocket and Missile Systems (TSM RAMS) provides SMART Lab oversight while the Program Manager for Precision Fires Rocket and Missile System (PM PFRMS) provides much of the funding to keep the lab staffed and operating.