Another possible substitute for the JCM was the Raytheon Precision Attack Air-to-Surface Missile (Paasm), an air-launched version of the company's ground-launched Precision Attack Missile (Pare) being developed for the US Army's FCS.
What does PAASM stand for?
PAASM stands for Precision Attack Air-to-Surface Missile (Raytheon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Polish Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Product as a Service
- Program in African American Studies (university)
- Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (est. 1952; Quezon City, Philippines)
- Professional Appraisers Association of South Dakota (Rapid City, SD)
- Philippine-American Academy of Science and Engineering
- Personal Apostolic Administration of Saint John Mary Vianney (Catholicism)
- Palo Alto Adult Soccer League
- Professional Aerial Applicators Support System
- People Are Animals Too
- Personnel Administrative Assistance Team
- Physical Activity Assessment Tool (interactive patient study)
- Programme Against African Trypanosomiasis
- Protection and Advocacy for Assistive Technology
- Pulmonary Artery Acceleration Time
- Philippine Army Aptitude Test Battery
- Programme Against African Trypanosomiasis Information System (UK)
- Precision Approach Area Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2005 /PRNewswire/ -- A Raytheon Company Precision Attack Air-to-Surface Missile (PAASM) was successfully launched Dec.