In addition to presenting the latest-technology submarine command and control system, OSI will demonstrate its world-leading submarine-version navigation system called ECPINS(R) - S (Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System - Submarines).
What does PINS stand for?
PINS stands for Precise Integrated Navigation System
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PINS
We have 26 other meanings of PINS in our Acronym Attic
- Participant Initiated Non-RID Activities
- Polar Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography
- Padre Island National Seashore (barrier reef)
- Pending In-Service
- Person In Need of Services
- Person(s) in Need of Supervision
- Personal Inertial Navigation System
- Police Information Net for Scotland
- Portable Isotopic Neutron Spectroscopy
- Professionalism in Security (UK)
- Project Initiation Notification System (ANSI term)
- Proliferation Information Network System
- Primary Immunodeficiency Network of South Africa
- Proceedings of the Indian National Science Academy
- Petersen Institute of NanoScience and Engineering (University of Pittsburgh)
- Principle Inspector
- Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science & Technology
- Paranormal Investigations of North Texas
- Process Integrated Nondestructive Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million to upgrade all existing navigation systems with the company's military Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (ECPINS(R)-M).
The navies of Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom have all chosen the ECPINS-M system (Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System - for Military).
In January 2002 - Offshore Systems announced that its proprietary Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (ECPINS(R)-M) has been re-validated to meet the latest published chart data and display library standards by the National Imagery and Mapping Agency of the U.
TSE: OSI), a marine electronic navigation company with a strong defense niche, announced today that it received an order for it's proprietary Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (ECPINS(R)-M) software to provide an improved Navigation Situational Awareness capability for some select ships being deployed as part of the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON Carrier Battle Group (CVBG) and USS NASSAU Amphibious Readiness Group (ARG).
TSE: OSI), a marine electronic navigation company with a strong defense niche, will be displaying its proprietary Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation Systems (ECPINS(R)-M) at two major U.