Through recycling, the Precious Metals Recovery Program significantly reduces the need for DoD to purchase metals such as gold, silver and platinum family metals through recycling of excess and surplus scrap containing precious metals.
What does PMRP stand for?
PMRP stands for Precious Metals Recovery Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PMRP
We have 12 other meanings of PMRP in our Acronym Attic
- Probabilistic Maturation Reaction Norm (body size traits)
- Progress Monitoring and Reporting Network (Florida Center for Reading Research)
- Program Management Resident Office (US Coast Guard)
- Program Managers Representative Office
- Particulate Matter Review Panel (US EPA)
- Pendergrass-Murray Recreational Preserve (Kentucky)
- People's Movement for the Rights of Patients (Sri Lanka)
- Portable Monitor of Respiratory Parameters (sleep apnea)
- Post-Meridian Radio Players (Hub of the Universe Productions; Cambridge, MA)
- Pre-Monsoon Rainfall Peak
- Prone Maximal Restraint Position
- Performance Monitoring Review and Reporting (Wheat Export Authority; Australia)
- Preparedness, Mitigation, Response and Recovery (emergency incident management phases)
- Prepositioned Materiel Receipt Record
- Partial Medical Restraint System
- Performance Management & Recognition System
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting System
- Personal Model Radio Service
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitative Services
- Precious Metal Refining Services, Inc. (Barrington, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working in partnership with the military services and contractors, the Precious Metals Recovery program recovered more than $8 million in silver, gold, platinum and palladium in 2005," said John Barrett of the DRMS Precious Metals Recovery program.
THE PENTAGON'S PRECIOUS METALS recovery program is salvaging significant quantities of gold, silver, platinum and palladium from old computers, sparkplugs, film; batteries and cast off electronics.