I briefly considered climbing for a precautionary emergency landing (PEL) but decided this plan would put too much pressure on the elevator.
What does PEL stand for?
PEL stands for Precautionary Emergency Landing (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PEL
We have 121 other meanings of PEL in our Acronym Attic
- Phonetic Element (speech sound model)
- Phrenoesophageal Ligament
- Physics Express Letters
- Picture Element
- Plan Epargne Logement (French: Housing Savings Plan)
- Point Engineering Limited (Port Harcourt, Nigeria)
- Portable Emergency Lighting
- Portfolio Européen des Langues (French: European Language Portfolio)
- Potential Evasion Locale
- Power Electronics Laboratory (University of California, Irvine)
- Precision Elastic Limit (stress level)
- Primary Effusion Lymphoma
- Primary Equipment Location
- Prioritized Effects List
- Program for Experienced Learners (Eckerd College)
- Projet Educatif Local (French: Local Education Project)
- Protocol Engineering Laboratory
- Proximity Electron Lithography
- Public Entertainment Licence (UK)
- Permissible Exposure Limit/Time Weighted Average
Samples in periodicals archive:
A previous precautionary emergency landing was carried out by this aircraft at Kerry Airport, Farranfore, on October 22 due to a suspected electrical fault.
Also, that if we had the steady fire light, we might want to think twice about taking off after our precautionary emergency landing.