Replacement construction of an experimental facility for the Institute of Hydraulic Engineering in precast reinforced concrete as an extension to an existing building.
What does PRC stand for?
PRC stands for Precast Reinforced Concrete
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRC
We have 508 other meanings of PRC in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Radio Communications
- Portable Recompression Chamber
- Portland Running Company
- Positive Research Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Post Restaurant Council
- Postal Rate Commission (now Postal Regulatory Commission)
- Postal Regulatory Commission (formerly Postal Rate Commission)
- Postgraduate Research Committee (various universities)
- Poultry Research Centre (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Pre-Ranger Course
- Precision Response Corporation (outsourcing)
- Prentke Romich Company
- Prescott, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Preservation Resource Center
- Presidential Reserve Call-Up (United States Code, Title X, Chapter 12-304)
- Prestige Class (Dungeons & Dragons gaming)
- Prevention Research Center
- Prevention Retention and Contingency (program; Ohio Department of Job and Family Services)
- Primary Rate Card (Network Equipment Technologies)
- Primary Reference Clock (ITU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASTM C1675, Practice for Installation of Precast Reinforced Concrete Monolithic Box Sections for Culverts, Storm Drains and Sewers, was developed by Subcommittee C13.
The initial outer liner is a precast reinforced concrete segmental tunnel designed to withstand all ground loads and water infiltration during construction.
Property regulations mean that many owners of homes made from precast reinforced concrete - PRC - can't sell up or remortgage.
The floor and roof structure of the maximum security prison is precast reinforced concrete.
Load and resistance factor design (LRFD) methodology developed by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials plays a key role in the proposed ASTM International WK38166, Specification for Manufacture of Precast Reinforced Concrete Three-Sided Structures for Culverts and Storm Drains.
Partial and full displacement augered piles * Steel beam profiles and steel pipes in bore holes * Sand- and gravel piles, Soil exchange * Predrilling * Well drilling * GEWI piles * High-pressure injection * Wet-mix pile/MIP pile * Slurry wall * Impact driving of steel profiles * Deep compaction * Impact driving of steel sheet pile profiles, steel beam profiles and steel pipes * Impact driving of precast reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete driven piles * Dynamic soil compaction Author: * Ed.