For this type project a different structure, materialized in two brackets micropilotados and a board consisting of cellulose precast prestressed concrete beams, which binds to the lintel of the existing gantry using horizontal pins, which allows a joint response of both structures.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Precast Prestressed Concrete
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Power Protection Cabinet
- Powered Parachute
- Powered Positioning Caliper (energy exploration tool)
- PowerPC (Macintosh processor)
- Practitioners Publishing Company
- Prank Phone Call
- Prayer for the Persecuted Church, Inc. (est. 1998)
- Pre-Paid Charging (telephony)
- Pre-Paid Code
- Pre-Pharmacy Club (various schools)
- Precision Photonics Corporation (Boulder, CO)
- Preferred Place of Care (UK)
- Preliminary Path Caching
- Prepaid Phone Card
- Pretoria Portland Cement (Company Limited, South Africa)
- Prevention and Preparedness Council
- Prevention Planning Committee (public health; California)
- Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Primary Plasma Condenser
- Primary Point Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Precast Prestressed Concrete Selected as the Preferred Structure Type Previous successful experiences with prestressed concrete Super Girders led to their selection as the best solution for this bridge.
Seismic response of precast prestressed concrete frames with partially debonded tendons, PCI Journal 38(1): 58-69.