The Patient portal: allows the patient to request appointments online, complete registration and pre-visit questionnaires from the comfort of home, anytime health information access, health monitoring and even virtual web-visits.
What does PVQ stand for?
PVQ stands for Pre-Visit Questionnaire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVQ
We have 5 other meanings of PVQ in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Virtual Path Tunneling
- Predictive Value of Positive Test
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District (California)
- Portal Venous Peak Velocity (hepatology)
- Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (Taliban)
- Player vs Player vs Environment (gaming)
- Parti Vert du Québec (French: Quebec Green Party)
- Perinatal Values Questionnaire
- Personal Verification Questions (security)
- Portrait Value Questionnaire
- Predictive Vector Quantization
- Pressure Vessel Quality (steel plates)
- Pyramid Vector Quantization
- Pajaro Valley Quilt Association (Australia)
- Perceptual Video Quality Measure
- Pomona Valley Quarter Midget Association
- Palm Vein Recognition (biometrics)
- Parallel Volume Rendering
- Peak Vehicle Requirement (public transportation)
- Per Vehicle Retail
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, pre-visit questionnaires will guide patients in gathering appropriate information to bring to the clinic.
Kryptiq's software enables healthcare organizations to use secure email to schedule appointments, refill prescriptions, manage pre-visit questionnaires, deliver lab results, communicate medical records between physicians and enable doctor/patient correspondence.