1) Pre-tax pre-provision income is calculated by taking net income available to common shareholders and adding income tax provision and provision for loan losses.
What does PTPP stand for?
PTPP stands for Pre-Tax Pre-Provision (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTPP
We have 9 other meanings of PTPP in our Acronym Attic
- Programmable Timed Petri Net (electrical engineering)
- Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase, Nonreceptor-Type
- Porous Tube Plant Nutrient Delivery System
- Printed to Private Order
- Point to Point Over the Ethernet
- Past the Point of No Return (The Phantom of the Opera song)
- Personal Totem Pole Process (workshop)
- Physical Therapist in Private Practice
- Point To Point Protocol
- Polskie Towarzystwo Psychoterapii Psychoanalitycznej (Polish: Polish Society of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy)
- Push Through Protection Plate (footwear)
- Physics and Technology of Particle and Photon Beams (series)
- Pennies to Protect Police Dogs
- Piano Territoriale Paesistico Regionale (Italian: Regional Spatial Landscape Plan)
- Pity The Poor Reader
- Program Test Procedures and Reports
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Receptor Type, Gamma
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Omicron
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Type O
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Omaniya Financial Services SAOG, Oman s largest non banking financial institution, has recorded a pre-tax pre-provision profit of RO 4.
Muscat : Al Omaniya Financial Services (AOFS), the Sultanate's largest non-banking financial institution, said that the company made a pre-tax pre-provision profit of OMR4.
Pre-tax pre-provision income1 adjusted for other real estate owned ("OREO") charges for the quarter was $1.
The company has announced a pre-tax pre-provision profit of OMR 2.
In fact, Moody's believes that the vast majority of Asian banks will not need to set aside more than a couple of weeks' pre-tax pre-provision profits to provision possible losses stemming from the requested standstill and restructuring of Dubai World entities.
Adjusted pre-tax pre-provision income2 ("PPI") from continuing operations totaled $419 million, an 11 percent decline from the prior quarter reflecting an expected seasonal increase in expenses from payroll taxes and a subsidiary's annual dividend payment
The company has announced a pre-tax pre-provision profit of RO3.