In the UK, children have a pre-school booster and a further booster in the mid-teens.
What does PSB stand for?
PSB stands for Pre-School Booster (child immunization; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSB
We have 280 other meanings of PSB in our Acronym Attic
- Plastic Scintillator Barrel
- Plastic Surgery Blog
- Please See Below
- Please Stand By
- Pokemon Social Board (GameFAQs.com forum)
- Portsmouth School of Ballet (Portsmouth, NH)
- Postal Square Building (Washington, DC)
- Poststrike Base (US DoD)
- Potential Suicide Bomber
- Power Supply Board (electronics)
- Predictor-Directed Stream Buffer
- Preferred Supplier Benefit
- Preliminary Stud Book (American Trakehner Association; horse breeding)
- Presidential Service Badge (US DoD)
- Private Security Bureau (Texas Department of Public Safety)
- Processor Side Bus (Intel)
- Product Security Baseline (various organizations)
- Product Structure Breakdown
- Productivity and Standards Board (Singapore)
- Professional and Statutory Body
Samples in periodicals archive:
A pre-school booster vaccine is also given to children.
To get full immunity children should be vaccinated when they are two, three and four months old and given a pre-school booster at age three years and four months.
A MOST people in the UK received three tetanus jags as a baby, a pre-school booster and another at secondary school.
This is done through a course of injections, given as part of the 'five-in-one' vaccination at two, three and four months old, plus a pre-school booster jab between the ages of three-and-a-half and five years old.
This is done through a course of injections, given as part of the five-in-one vaccination at two, three and four months old, plus a pre-school booster jab between the ages of three and a half and five years old.
With the MMR, children are given full protection with just two doses, the first dose given at about 12-15 months, the second as a pre-school booster.
He was very upset and I am now a bit concerned because his pre-school boosters are coming up soon.