VICBricks feature a V-I Chip-set, a Pre-Regulator Module (PRM) and a Voltage Transformation Module (VTM), surface mounted on a 1/4-brick interposer board.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Pre-Regulator Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Physician Relationship Management
- Pipe Rack Module (transportation)
- Pitt Rivers Museum (UK)
- Planning and Resource Management (various organizations)
- Planning Reserve Margin (various organizations)
- Poisson Regression Model (computational mathematics)
- Policy & Requirements Manual
- Port Reduction Method
- Power Range Monitor
- Power Rangers Megaforce (gaming)
- Precision Radiation Measurement
- Precision Runway Monitor
- Presidential Review Memorandum
- Pressurized Rescue Module (US Navy)
- Prevention Reference Manuals (EPA)
- Print Registration Mark
- Proactive Reliability Maintenance
- Proactive Risk Manager (ACI Worldwide, Inc.)
- Probabilistic Resilient Multicast (data recovery scheme)
- Probabilistic Risk Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Factorized Power Architecture (FPA), Pre-Regulator Module (PRM), V-I Chip, Vicor Corporation, and Voltage Transformation Module (VTM) are trademarks of Vicor Corporation.
One VIC type, the Pre-Regulator Module (PRM), is designed to accept a wide-range supply voltage and convert it to a Factorized Bus - a controlled voltage source - with 97% to 99% efficiency.