Higher provisioning has significantly impacted results as is evident from a pre-provision operating profit increase of 13% over the same period last year.
What does PPOP stand for?
PPOP stands for Pre-Provision Operating Profit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPOP
We have 4 other meanings of PPOP in our Acronym Attic
- Penyakit Paru Obstruktif Kronik (Indonesian: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma
- Policies and Procedures on Line (Canada)
- Pastel Painters of Maine
- Personnel Policy Operational Memorandum (US Army)
- Preferred Provider Organization Midwest (insurance)
- Preferred Provider Organization of Michigan (insurance)
- Prosper Palm Oil Mill Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Plain Paper Optimized Printing (also seen as P-POP)
- Platform Payload Operations Plan
- Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming
- Per Pupil Operating Revenue
- Post Proof or Retract (message boards)
- Potential Places of Refuge (Alaska)
- Principal Place of Residence
- Provide Proof or Retract (message boards)
- Psychological Power Operated Robots (Key the Metal Idol)
- Point-to-Point Owners' and Riders' Association (horse racing; Canterbury, Kent, UK)
- Product and Process Orientated Research and Development
- Practical Program of Revolutions in Factories (Japan; quality assurance program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GIB has also registered a pre-provision operating profit of USD179.
GIB recorded a pre-provision operating profit of $179.
Although pre-provision operating profits rose 13 per cent to $4.
For example, the bankruptcy of the Toshoku trading house and its group company Toshoku Finance in December 1997 is likely to cost JPY124 billion (of which JPY72 billion was not reflected in Sakura's original provisioning plan announced in November 1997), more than 40% of the bank's pre-provision operating profit.
They also factor in the bank's moderate size and concentrations in assets and liabilities, its wholesale funding structure, and flat pre-provision operating profits.
The Bahrain-based bank, which is owned by the governments of the six GCC countries, recorded a pre-provision operating profit of $166.
As general loan loss reserves accumulated for possible losses on these watch credits are minimal, additional reserve building equivalent to several years of pre-provision operating profits will be necessary,'' the agency said.