99 Paperback LB1762 This study aid reviews the math and writing skills needed to pass the PRAXIS pre-professional skills test (PPST) and principles of learning and teaching (PLT) exams.
What does PPST stand for?
PPST stands for Pre-Professional Skills Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPST
We have 21 other meanings of PPST in our Acronym Attic
- Positron Public Safety Systems (various locations)
- Post Production Sustainment Support
- Post-Production Software Support
- Prospective Pediatric Scoliosis Study (Spine Institute of New York)
- President's Private Sector Survey on Cost Control
- Parents for Public Schools San Francisco
- Position Personnel Security Status (US DoD)
- Portland Parks Swim Team (now Portland Aquatic Club; Oregon)
- PostScript Printer Speed Test
- PostScript Processing Speed Test (printer testing program)
- Pro-Poor Sustainable Tourism
- Program in Plasma Science and Technology (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Philippine Public School Teachers Association
- Pusat Penyelamatan Satwa Tegal Alur (Indonesian: Tegal Alur Wildlife Rescue Centre)
- Patient Positioning Sensor Unit (radiology)
- Personal Printer Spooling Utility
- Professional Porch Sitters Union (est. 1999)
- Propellant and Pressurant Servicing Unit
- Provincial Program Support Unit (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alternatives to this entry requirement allow colleges and universities to admit applicants who do not meet the minimum GPA if they score high enough on the SAT, American College Testing Service test (ACT) or the Pre-Professional Skills Tests (PPST) in combination with a 2.