The Pre-Planned Product Improvement (P3I) motor case design upgrade qualifies an environmentally friendly replacement resin system and two improved motor case design features which increase reliability and reduce production costs by incorporating manufacturing efficiencies.
What does PPPI stand for?
PPPI stands for Pre-Planned Product Improvement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPPI
We have 8 other meanings of PPPI in our Acronym Attic
- Policy, Procedure, Process, Guideline
- Poverty and Public Policy Group (Overseas Development Institute; UK)
- Pusat Pengembangan Penataran GuruI (Indonesian: National Teacher Training Centre; Indonesia)
- Polish Pitch and Putt Golf Association (Poland)
- Please, Please Please Get A Life Foundation (Animaniacs cartoon)
- Pusat Pengembangan Penataran Guru Teknologi (Indonesia)
- Public-Private Partnership in Health (Uganda)
- Parc Privé Potentiellement Indigne (French: Potentially Unworthy Private Park)
- Persatuan Perusahaan Periklanan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Advertising Agency Association; Indonesia)
- Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. (Davao City, Philippines)
- Preproduction Product Improvement
- Private Provision of Public Infrastructure (Australia)
- Projection Plan Position Indicator (US Navy)
- Public-Private Partnership in Infrastructure (program)
- Persistent Primitive Proatlantal Intersegmental Artery
- Pacific Plant Protection Information System
- Precast Prestressed Producers of Illinois & Wisconsin (construction association; Oak Park, IL)
- Principles and Practices of Programming in Java (conference)
- Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Joint Instability
- Partnership for Philanthropic Planning of Kentuckiana (Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Program and item managers use engineering support contracts with the OEM to implement pre-planned product improvement ([P.
Although Blocks 1 through 3 were well defined and fully funded, Block 4 included less-defined capabilities that included improvements historically defined as Pre-planned product improvements (P3I), such as reliability improvements, new Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) waveforms, improved accuracy and range, etc.
BAE Systems will perform the pre-planned product improvement work effort for the Bradley Advanced Training Systems, software and hardware upgrades at its Orlando, Florida facility.
The contract also requires continuing support for USTRANSCOM's GTN Pre-Planned Product Improvement (P3I) Enterprise Data Warehouse infrastructure until these functions are absorbed by the Integrated Data Environment / GTN Convergence (IGC) contract, also managed by the Lockheed Martin team.
As part of the SAASM upgrade effort, a number of pre-planned product improvements will also be incorporated into the TA-12 such as increased anti-jam performance, a faster low-power microprocessor as well as improved integrity performance in accordance with RTCA/DO-229B.
The DFCS was developed as a pre-planned product improvement to the M777.
IDS' engineering services and support will advance the design, development and production of the system's acoustic and optical sensors through the implementation of pre-planned product improvements and whole life services and support.