With the pre-paid calling card market in Spain is estimated to be in Euro 250,000,000 ($300,000,000), it is projected that this division will become an integral component in Spantel's growth strategy.
What does PPCC stand for?
PPCC stands for Pre-Paid Calling Card
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPCC
We have 114 other meanings of PPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited
- Prickly Pear Cactus Burning Program (US FEMA)
- Pacific Palisades Community Council
- Països Catalans (Catalan Countries)
- Pan Pacific Computer Center, Inc. (Philippines)
- Particles Per Cubic Centimeter
- Pay Plan Consultation Committee (SEIU)
- Peak-Power-Constrained Channel
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Polymer Portland Cement Concrete
- Production Price Commitment Curve (acquisition strategy)
- Primary Posterior Continuous Curvilinear Capsulorhexis
- Positive Pressure Chilled Circulating Water
- Partidul Popular Crestin Democrat (Romanian: Popular Christian Democratic Party; Moldova)
- Post-Paracentesis Circulatory Dysfunction
- Posterior Polymorphous Corneal Dystrophy
- Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (replaces ECH)
- Programmable Platforms for Collection of Data
- Prolonged Peristaltic Contractile Duration
- Pseudo Primary Current Dipole (biophysics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For its Pre-Paid Calling Card Application, NCG required a SIP-based media and SS7 signaling gateway solution that would be able to transmit Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) information from phones using RFC2833 and SIPInfo simultaneously.
The Birmingham trial will test the compatibility and reliability of magnetic striped pre-paid calling cards with cash card readers.
00 or more will receive an LCI/Big Bear pre-paid calling card containing 10 minutes of free long distance.
Through its sister company LecStar Telecom, Fonix Telecom donated 1,000 pre-paid calling cards to the LGEFCU Disaster Relief efforts to help fellow credit unions, their employees and their families throughout storm-damaged areas of Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.
MCI replaces WilTel as the first-choice provider for Fone America's pre-paid calling card business.
unit ("Oblio") today debuted the TCC SOLO, a universal pre-paid calling card offering consumer value protection and integrity of minutes announced, a practice of Oblio since 1996.
Phonetime markets its own branded pre-paid calling cards (Nuvo, Bravo, Chit Chat, Eureka, Hot and Call Value) across the country.