Addressing the meat suppliers at a pre-inspection meeting at the Abu Dhabi Slaughter House at Mina, Dr Al Nuwaimi said, 'this is a red line' (not increasing prices during Ramadan) and whoever is found violating it, will be dealt sternly and no leniency will be excercised.
What does PIM stand for?
PIM stands for Pre-Inspection Meeting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIM
We have 248 other meanings of PIM in our Acronym Attic
- Position of Intended Movement
- Positive Impact Ministries (Roanoke, VA)
- Postintubation Management (neurocritical care)
- Potential Improvements Matrix (Sprint)
- Potentially Inappropriate Medication (adverse drug events)
- Potentially Infectious Material
- Poultry Integration Model (joke)
- Powder Injection Molding
- Power Interface Module (aerospace engineering)
- Prague International Marathon (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Premium Income Monitoring (insurance)
- Presence and Interworking Mobility
- Preside Integrated Manager (Nortel)
- Pretrained Individual Manpower
- Print Image Matching (Epson)
- Printing, Inserting and Mailing (center)
- Prior Information Memorandum (Canada)
- Probabilistic Interactive Machine (cryptography)
- Procedural Instruction Message
- Process Improvement Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the old system there were pre-inspection meetings with parents and parents were sent copies of the inspection report.
The following format is suggested, for conducting the inspection: * Pre-inspection meeting with the Home Authority If the inspection is to be carded out in another Authority, it is important to discuss the format of the inspection with the Home Authority and establish ground rules, either by telephone or through a meeting at the Home Authority's offices.