a leading provider of professional, technology, and management services to the federal government, announced today that their Pre-Grant Publication (PGPubs) Classification Services team recently processed their 2 millionth patent application for the U.
What does PGPub stand for?
PGPub stands for Pre-Grant Publication (United States Patent and Trademark Office)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (microbiology)
- Polyglycerol Polyrcinoleate (food emulsifier)
- Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (India)
- Post-Graduate Program in Rural Management
- Plant Germplasm Preservation Research Unit
- Packetized Generalized Processor Sharing
- Phosphatidylglycerophosphate Synthase (biochemistry)
- Pollution-Generating Pervious Surface (soil management)
- Precision Global Positioning System (US Navy)
- Plasma Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase
- Post-Graduate Programme for Executives (Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad; India)
- Primary Geography Quality Mark (Geographical Association; UK)
- Plant Germplasm Quarantine Office (USDA)
- Paranormal Ghost Research (Indiana)
- Parent Governor Representative (UK education)
- Parental Guidance Recommended
- Patriot Guard Riders (national motorcycle group based in Centennial, CO)
- Per Grazia Ricevuta (Italian band))
- Perpetuity Growth Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
an information technology and network solutions (IT) company, today announced that the Company has been awarded the Pre-Grant Publication Classification Services contract by the Department of Commerce's United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
With FTF Technologies' e-Filing service, users will be able to electronically submit: -- Non-Provisional and Provisional Utility applications -- Information Disclosure Statements -- Assignments -- Pre-Grant Publication requests Each submission results in an instant acknowledgement of receipt from the USPTO.