Mike says that in a niche market there are a relatively small number of providers who are prepared to cover the risks of travellers with pre-existing medical conditions and fewer still who can provide online instant quote facilities: "Bringing a number of these providers together at AllClear Options will ensure that those travellers with medical conditions to declare can compare cover and price from different providers, giving them the best possible chance of getting the right cover for them," he says.
What does PEMC stand for?
PEMC stands for Pre-Existing Medical Condition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEMC
We have 14 other meanings of PEMC in our Acronym Attic
- Premiedifferentiatie En Marktwerking Bij Arbeidsongeschiktheidsverzekeringen (Dutch: Premium to Market and Disability Insurance)
- Plasma-Enhanced Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Pembrokeshire (Welsh County)
- Peninsula Equine Medical Center (California)
- Pennsylvania Emergency Management Council
- Physical Education Majors Club (various organizations)
- Physician Executive Management Center
- Piedmont Electric Membership Corporation
- Plans/Exercise Maneuver Control (US Army)
- Power Electronics and Motion Control (International Conference)
- Preferred Empire Mortgage Company
- Professional and Executive Motorcyclists' Club
- Providence Everett Medical Center
- Passive, Electromechanical and Connector
- Precision Engineering and Manufacturing Company (Pascagoula, Mississippi
- Planning and Economic Management Department (Ministry of Finance and National Planning; Zambia)
- Planning and Environmental Management Division (Department of Community Affairs; Georgia)
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Power Electronics, Machines and Drives
- Program Evaluation and Methodology Division (US GAO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, human rights activists said Monday that a group of 14 prominent Bahraini activists and opposition figures who launched a hunger strike and Abdulwahab Hussein Ali both have pre-existing medical conditions dynasty have said that 24 people were killed when the Shiite-led protests were put down, including four policemen.
It requires most Americans to buy insurance and offers subsidies for low-income families to do so, while forbidding insurers from denying coverage because of pre-existing medical conditions.
EHIC Plus, which sold the pounds 38 policy, said: "She did not declare all pre-existing medical conditions.
Pre-existing Medical Condition Waiver -- Many policies have a pre-existing medical exclusion, meaning that coverage is not available for pre-existing medical conditions.
Alberta Health Services also said the woman was the first person in the province with no pre-existing medical conditions to die from the virus.
Authorities did not attribute the toddler's death to swine flu when they announced it late Wednesday, but also did not say he had pre-existing medical conditions, as has been the case in all other flu-linked deaths in the country.
Authorities say a woman with a pre-existing medical condition, who lives in the area, was affected by smoke from the fire.