There was an increase in the mean epilepsy index as the measurement unit of electroencephalographic disorders during the exercise compared to the pre-exercise stage (table 1).
What does PRE-EX stand for?
PRE-EX stands for Pre-Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Proportional Reduction in Error (statistics)
- Prostitution Research & Education
- Public Reported Escape (UK, gas industry)
- Pura Raza Española (Spanish: pure Spanish breed)
- Prepare Field Artillery Fire Order
- Before (Prefix)
- Pre-Battlefield Awareness Data Dissemination
- PRE-CONSTruction CONFerence
- Predendritic Cell
- Pre-Initial Planning Conference
- Preliminary Regional Experiment for STORM
- Pre-Validation (accounting)
- Performance Routing Engine 1
- Production Rate of Estradiol (estrogen)
- Pennsylvania Rural Electric Association
- Pension Real Estate Association
- Philips Research East Asia
- Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003
Samples in periodicals archive:
If stretching does not accomplish any of these goals, pre-exercise stretching is an unneeded aspect of an exercise routine, practice or workout.
A recent Cochrane Review concluded that while one study demonstrated a 4% decrease in the severity of soreness, neither pre-exercise nor post-exercise stretching has any significant clinical impact on DOMS that would affect an athlete's function (2), (9).
So, it's vitally important to take in the right amount of high quality fuel pre-exercise.
Pre-exercise tests revealed that more than half of the children were at high risk of developing diabetes or heart related diseases.
While all the youngsters were overweight, the pre-exercise tests also revealed that more than half of the children were at high risk of developing diabetes or heart related diseases.
The pre-exercise briefing included the need to avoid contact with the Gurkhas who formed the hunter force.
For a healthy, pre-exercise breakfast, fuel your body with bran flakes topped with fruit.