Stalco, an Authorized VarcePruden Builder, designed and engineered the structure in collaboration with Baldassano Architecture, based on Varco Prudens (VP) customizable pre-engineered building system.
What does PEB stand for?
PEB stands for Pre-Engineered Building
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEB
We have 78 other meanings of PEB in our Acronym Attic
- Pax et Bonum (student publication; Lourdes School of Quezon City; Quezon City, Philippines)
- PCM Expansion Bus (digital voice bus)
- Performance Evaluation Board
- Personal Electronic Ballot
- Physical Evaluation Board (US DoD)
- Plan d'Exposition aux Bruit (French: Noise Exposure Plan)
- Plus Expressways Berhad (Malaysia)
- Polish:Elite:Board (discussion forum)
- Post Exposure Bake
- Power Equivalent Bandwidth (telecommunications)
- Pre-Expended Bin
- Presidential Emergency Board
- Prêts Entre Bibliothèques
- Price Evaluation Board (US DoD)
- Pro-Environmental Behavior (sociology)
- Process Environment Block (windows structure)
- Procurement Executive Board (UK)
- Professional Engineers Board (Singapore)
- Propulsion Examining Board
- Provider Edge Bridge
Samples in periodicals archive:
AS ONE one of the world's largest manufacturers of pre-engineered buildings (PEBs) and the Middle East's premier supplier of steel construction products, Zamil Steel has been involved in the construction of numerous industrial facilities in the region, apart from a host of commercial development projects.
There is demolition and new construction at the jet car test site including test track repairs and construction of three pre-engineered buildings.
The company envisioned the expansion in 1999, when the first 60,000 square feet of the pre-engineered building was built, so grading drainage and wetlands issues already have been resolved.
It has also won a contract to build 15 prisons across the UK, in partnership with Newark-based pre-engineered building specialist Caledonian Building Systems.
Pre-engineered buildings provide a cost-saving alternative to constructing a building from the ground up, and are being used for commercial, agricultural, and industrial purposes.
``I've built satellite domes for NASA, a pre-engineered building in Spain and helped train local natives in construction skills on a humanitarian mission on the island Palau (part of the Micronesia Islands), but I was nervous when I was told we were going to do a TV project .
Compared to brick and mortar, the pre-engineered buildings saved about $50,000 per building in labor costs.