The implementation of LogicaCMG's payments engine, the Pre-Delivery Service Agent (PSA), will also enable Qtel to offer customers pre-paid SMS roaming.
What does PSA stand for?
PSA stands for Pre-Delivery Service Agent (network service payments)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSA
We have 810 other meanings of PSA in our Acronym Attic
- Potato Sucrose Agar
- Potentiometric Stripping Analysis
- Potter Slash Archive (fanfiction)
- Poultry Science Association
- Power Section Assembly
- Power Supplied to the Antenna
- Power Supply Adapter
- Power Supply Agreement
- Power System Analysis
- Prabhu Dasi Sisters of Ajmeer
- Pre-Solicitation Agreement
- Pre-Sunrise Authorization (for AM radio stations)
- Precision Strike Association
- Predictive Support Awareness
- Preferred Spin Axis (bowling)
- Preliminary Site Assessment (environmental consulting)
- Premier School Agendas Ltd (Canada)
- Premier School Agendas, Inc.
- Prepayment Standard Assumption
- Presbyterian Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using LogicaCMG's pre-delivery service agent (PSA), Dobson Communications will offer pre-paid SMS service to subscribers, with the potential to upgrade seamlessly to prepaid support for GPRS and further next-generation messaging services, such as multimedia messaging (MMS), in the future.
The SPN portfolio includes LogicaCMG's IP-based Next Generation Messaging architecture and prepaid charging solution, comprising the Short Messaging Service Centre (SMSC), Multimedia Messaging Service Centre (MMSC), Wireless Service Broker (WSB) and Pre-Delivery Service Agent (PSA).
At the heart of the solution is LogicaCMG's Intelligent Network Platform (INP) for voice and its Pre-Delivery Service Agent (PSA) that provides Celcom PrePaid subscribers with access to General Packet Radio Services (GPRS) and Multimedia Message Services (MMS).
In addition, LogicaCMG's Pre-delivery Service Agent - successfully deployed in 2002 - is automatically integrated as part of this deployment and will provide real time rating and charging of all data traffic.