edu/pre-college MIAD offers a nationally recognized Pre-College Summer Program for high-school students who envision an intensive creative summer experience.
What does PCSP stand for?
PCSP stands for Pre-College Summer Program (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCSP
We have 60 other meanings of PCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Putnam County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Puncturing Wide-Sense Convolutional Self-Doubly Orthogonal Code
- Presidential Commission on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (Northern Illinois University)
- Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine (Pikeville, KY)
- Panama Canal Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan
- Post Conviction Sex Offender Testing
- Peculiar Contingency Support Package (US Navy)
- Personal Care Service Provider (paraprofessional)
- Pharmacy Council on Stroke Prevention
- Polar Continental Shelf Project
- Program Cyber Security Plan
- Programmed Communications Support Program
- Providence Canyon State Park (Georgia)
- Pacific Coast Swimmers and Parents Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Protection of Children from Sexual Predators Act of 1998
- Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Patient Care Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Post-Concussion Symptoms Questionnaire
- Parallel Channels Signaling Rate
- Performance Counter Super-Resolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students may also undertake coursework at community colleges, over the Internet, or in pre-college summer programs at universities, and send transcripts from these programs to the colleges to which they are applying.
Who: The University of the Arts, Pre-College Summer Program What: High School and Junior High Pre-College students from around the country will perform and showcase their craftsmanship as this unique program comes to a close.
MassArt's pre-college summer program is an intensive experience in artmaking and viewing designed for students entering junior and senior years in high school.
MassArt's pre-college summer program is an intensive experience in art-making and viewing designed for students entering junior and senior years in high school.
Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design Pre-college summer programs for high school students who envision a dynamic and creative summer experience.
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, 273 East Erie Street, Millwaudee, WI 53202 Pre-college summer programs for high school students who envision a dynamic and creative summer experience.
Pre-College Summer Programs for high school students seeking a pre-professional experience in the visual arts and design.