No new subscriptions will be accepted into the Fund, except for purchases by pre-authorized contribution plans established prior to 4pm March 1, 2005, automatically reinvested distributions and exceptions made at the discretion of the Investment Manager.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Pre-Authorized Contribution (retirement savings plan, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1064 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- PPTP Access Concentrator
- Pre-Admission Certification
- Pre-Admission Counseling
- Pre-Alumni Council (various schools)
- Pre-Application Conference (various locations)
- Pre-Assigned Access Code (Washington State Department of Revenue)
- Pre-Authorized Check
- Pre-Authorized Chequing
- Pre-Authorized Collection (insurance)
- Pre-Authorized Contribution