TORONTO, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Manulife Mutual Funds, a division of Manulife Asset Management Limited, announced today its decision to cap all new purchases, other than contributions made under existing pre-authorized chequing and dollar cost averaging plans, into the following mutual funds effective March 28, 2013: Manulife Canadian Investment Fund/Class, Manulife Canadian Balanced Fund and Manulife Diversified Investment Fund.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Pre-Authorized Chequing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1063 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Power Assurance Check
- Power Aware Communications
- Power Aware Computing
- PPTP Access Concentrator
- Pre-Admission Certification
- Pre-Admission Counseling
- Pre-Alumni Council (various schools)
- Pre-Application Conference (various locations)
- Pre-Assigned Access Code (Washington State Department of Revenue)
- Pre-Authorized Check
- Pre-Authorized Collection (insurance)
- Pre-Authorized Contribution
- Pre-Authorized Contribution (retirement savings plan, Canada)
- Preaction Calibration
- Precision Attitude Control
- Predict Application Control
- Pregnancy Advisory Centre
- Preliminary Acceptance Certificate
- Preliminary Architectural Concept
- Premature Atrial Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Getting into a systematic savings program or pre-authorized chequing plan steers money automatically into your RRSP savings.
Purchases or transfers into the Titan Aggressive Equity Portfolio in connection with pre-authorized chequing plans or systematic transfer plans will continue into the Titan Growth Portfolio after the merger.
Customers will be asked to enter credit card or pre-authorized chequing information for billing purposes, after which they can dial into the system using the local access number provided by this Web site.
Effective as of the close of business on July 21, 1997, AIC Emerging Markets Fund will cease distribution of new units (except purchases under pre-authorized chequing plans), including transfers from other AIC Funds.