We are constantly praying for you and your dear and near ones.
What does PFY stand for?
PFY stands for Praying for You
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PFY
We have 12 other meanings of PFY in our Acronym Attic
- Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (test equipment)
- Generic Police Term for Multi-Channel Packset Radio
- Personal Information Exchange
- Pink Floyd Experience (band)
- Placed Found Exchanged (letterboxing count)
- Powerflex (database file extension)
- Purple Fluid Exchange (band)
- Partners for Youth
- Pimply Faced Youth
- Polyester Filament Yarn
- Previous Fiscal Year
- Pride For Youth
- Promotions for You (est. 1989)
- Parents for Young Actors (Temecula, CA)
- Probable Fossil Yield Classification Report (University of Wyoming)
- Passion For Your Name (album)
- Power for Your Product Ltd. (UK)
- Partnership for Young Readers (educational program; Indianapolis Star; Indiana)
- Partnering for Your Success
- Penny for Your Thoughts
Samples in periodicals archive:
And unless you work the night shift as cab driver, waitress, factory worker, cop, or office cleaner, odds are you're still snug in your bed when the nuns of Our Lady of the Mississippi Abbey in Dubuque, Iowa begin their day by praying for you.
This prompted the following exchange: Chaplain: I imagine that you have people praying for you, then?