What does PLAC I stand for?
PLAC I stands for Pravastatin Limitation of Atherosclerosis in Coronary Arteries
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Private Lands Advisory Board (Lone Star Land Stewards Program; Texas Parks and Wildlife Department)
- Professional and Linguistics Assessment Board (UK)
- Public Library Advisory Board
- Poplar Level Area Business Association, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- PacifiCare Life Assurance Company (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Pattern Languages: Addressing Challenges
- Prior Learning Assessment Center (academic credit assessment)
- Product Liability Advisory Council, Inc.
- Public Lands Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Public Library Access Card
- Program on Latin America and the Caribbean (Syracuse University)
- Port Lincoln Aboriginal Community Council (Australia)
- Park Land Acquisition for Conservation and Environmental Protection
- PEEL Logic Architectural Compiler and Editor
- Placement Algebra-Calculus Exam
- Population, Landscape and Climate Estimates
- Position, Location and Communications Experiment
- Priorities for Local AIDS Control Efforts (method/tool)
- Program for Licensing Assessments for Colorado Educators
- Programming Language for Automatic Checkout Equipment