from the University of Iowa and the Prairielands Addiction Technology Transfer Center was awarded $168,941 to conduct a national survey of gambling treatment professionals and develop a strategy for creating an evidence-based curriculum for delivery to gambling treatment professionals.
What does PATTC stand for?
PATTC stands for Prairielands Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Iowa City, IA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Patrol Aircraft Technical Service Unit (US DoD)
- Patrol Service Unit (PBY Blackcat squadron during World War II)
- Picture Animal Top Star of the Year (International Film Encyclopedia)
- Panel for the Allocation of Telescope Time (UK)
- Parents Against Tired Truckers (truck safety)
- Partito Autonomista Trentino Tirolese (Italian political party)
- Party All The Time (song)
- Process Analysis Tradeoff Tool (software simulation model)
- Professionals Allied to Teaching
- Pulse Arrival Time Technique
- Pan African Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Eradication Campaign
- Professional Attention to Tile Installations
- Papua New Guinea Australia Twinning Scheme
- Peaceful Alternatives to Tough Situations (childhood aggression)
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)-Aided Transcript Titration Assay
- Pan American Taekwondo Union
- Pan-African Telecommunications Union
- Police Anti-Terrorist Unit (South Africa)
- Public Access Television
- Philippines Australia Technical and Vocational Education Project